You can quickly view and pay your TPWD bill online. If you don’t already have an account, you can create one. A $2.95 processing fee will apply.
- Are you an existing customer and just need to pay your bill? Click here.
- Are you a new customer or want to start paying online? Click here.
- Can’t remember your online password for your account? Click here.
Please note, DOXO is a third party bill pay service and is NOT affiliated with the Twentynine Palms Water District.
Send by Mail
Twentynine Palms Water District
72401 Hatch Road
Twentynine Palms, CA 92277
District Drop Box
Drop box payments will be processed at 8 a.m. the next business day, excluding weekends and holidays.
Call the District at (760) 367-7546 during business hours and we can process your payment over the phone by credit card (Visa or MasterCard). Please note, a $2.95 processing fee will apply.
Water bill charges can automatically be deducted from a checking or savings account, or from a credit card through our online billing portal.
To use this option:
- Complete and sign the Automatic Payment Authorization Form
- Attach a voided check or complete the account information and telephone number
- Return to the District office.
- A separate authorization form is required for each water account using the automatic pay option.
- Beginning in October of 2022, the withdrawal of the billed amount will occur on the 11th of the month unless that date falls on a weekend or holiday, in which case the payment will be deducted on the next business day.
- AutoPay customers will receive a statement of the monthly charges.
Beginning in October 2022, Bills not paid by the 16th of each month are delinquent and will have a 10% administrative service charge applied the the account. Past due notices with a termination date will be sent prior to terminating water service.
Customers will be notified by door hanger that service will be terminated within 48 hours if payment is not made by the date specified. The District’s Termination Policy was amended on January 22, 2020, to comply with SB998 shutoff mandates. For a translated version of the policy, click here.
Additionally, if a financial institution fails to pay a bill or a check is returned a $35 NSF fee may apply. Returned checks will not be re-deposited.
For more detailed information, please contact the District office at (760) 367-7546.
If you need assistance in paying your utility bill, contact San Bernardino County and apply for the utility assistance program. Click here for more information.